Thursday, August 02, 2007

Improdome 8/1/07

I don't understand it: IT: the effulvial jam in the either: the rock that makes you roll: the thing that jams your poll: you dig? The cosmic glue: the petroleum fire: the atomic split: the booze that makes you cruise. Well, it was there tonight. Some memorable quotes: "We're going to have some fun tonight." "She thinks shes so great." "We can make another, right." "There's a fine line between being courteous and being truthful." "I think outside the box." "Was that a hint for something?" "Really makes you think." "Your counter information is as valid as his." "I'm sick of it." "Fried chicken will grow that." "You getting along despite the different religions?" "I just want to make it perfect for you." That was my 89 Audi. I was skidding into the driveway." "It's not that amazing, it's genetics." "This time it's for real." "The sun set is really pretty today." "I really feel bad." "His terrifying genius helped him build that terrible bomb." "I may be pregnant by a crystal meth addict." "We both know our own problems." "You drink a lot and theres a good chance you're going to get pregnant." "Oh to fall off the dildo of life."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home