Sunday, April 02, 2006

IMPRODOME 3/31/06

False faces protruding beneath faux sky. Implication of reality a lie. City descends, energy low. Where in the world did everyone go? At Triple Crown not many there. Walking empty streets, you got to beware. Hobgoblins wearing bras they do not need. Being felt up, such a dirty deed. Fuck, suck, buffalo muck, yuck. Story told in bold italics presumed. Read it and weep, while we all avoid sleep. IMPRODOME. WHITES OF THEIR EYES. "It's about getting something done in my life for once." "It's a constant reminder of all my failures." "People who die, their art becomes real famous." "Honey, how do you want to die?" " I don't know if I could deal with that kind of darkness after you're gone." THE PAULEYS. "I'm feeling kind of gross now." "I don't need you to judge me." "Everything I do, I do for a reason." "What she lacks in cleverness, she makes up by never saying no." THREE HEEBS. "You drive a hard bargain." "Let's negotiate some more." TOTAL FREEK OUT. "You have gone above and beyond." "He had 350 woman in his life." "She looks good." "She sacrifices so much." SPEED COUNTRY DEMONS. "You having a problem with this world I brought you up in?" "I'm talking about finding you love." "Don't get into trouble." "You want to fornicate?" "Would you kill me if I threaten her?" "You can spend the rest of your life wondering if you really loved her."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home