Monday, April 10, 2006

IMPRODOME 4/7/06

Amazing performer and great at reading poetry. That is how this reporter sums up the presidency of Abraham Lincoln. As President he lead us into an unpopular war. The nation was destroyed and devistated. The frame work was set for growth of a strong democratic nation. A nation that would encourage a diverse panoplay of opportunity. -- We can all be what we can be. Choices abound. One that illuminates the horizon is: IMPRODOME. STAR AND STEVE. My group. MILKMAN DAN. "Your Mother didn't leave us to go to a big party, she hung herself in the garage." "My needs are unfulfilled." "I've passed the cacoon phase, I'm butterflying." CONFLICT OF INTEREST. "I think you might be overstepping the line right here." "I think I wrote four e-mails to you." "SPEED COUNTY DEMONS. "I think Mom and Dad intended for us to share." "Well of course it is cause your hearts full of love." "That's like rapeing a toy." "I feel like he doesn't like me either." BIO DIESEL. "Identity theft is really a problem, these days." "Thank you for showing me the respect I deserve." "I can stand here as long as you can." "I knew the whole time." BLOW POPS. "I wanted to be a priest." "Everytime I go to Church I feel alienated." "We usually talk about this quietly and in your room."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home