Tuesday, April 18, 2006

IMPRODOME 4/14/06

Edge, edge, edge -- Cut, cut, cut -- Into the mind and soul of audiance. Love, sex, leathery toys, yeah boys. Murder death, all a stage play. If it were real what would they say? Dolls and date rape, silly idea; lets not talk about it when the customers are real. Drunk Chiropractors, cracking necks, not supposed to be a show, what the heck? IMPRODOME. FRESHLY BLOWN. "He really spices up your sex life." URBAN DAZE. Verlon, Malik and Me. SHOGUMAI. "Sixteen pregnant ... I got an abortion, I stabbed a knife into his heart. I stabbed him a total of 53 times." WOOF THAT TRICK. "I always thought my baby had epilipsy." CONFLICT OF INTEREST. "I too feel like I'm looking in a mirror." FIFTY POINT EIGHT. "I don't know how to think for myself." WHITES of THEIR EYES. "How come I keep pissing off everyone in my life?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home