Thursday, April 26, 2007

Improdome 4/25/07

So when I was a child, a little girl lived around the block; her name was Roberta Baer -- So us little kids used to say there are three kinds of bears: you bare, the animal bear, and Roberta Baer. Now, I know I was all wrong and confused because there are really four kinds of bears -- the quadrangle being the Chris O'Neal bear. What? Not Chris O'Neal bare! The Chris O'Neal bear. So you ask "What is the moral of this story?" Big boobies! No I don't mean someone dressing up in a bear costume. I'm sitting on the train and there is a girl in a revealing black dress talking Russian to her boy friend. and I say "Why am I sitting here alone? And this loser is sitting there with this hot blond chick, with her gorgeous globes hang'in half way out." But I digress -- See, the point of this story is to reconnect with the brain electricity we has as little ones -- Think bear, think bare, think boobs -- Oh, shut up, your one track mind is detracting from everything. This girl is hot though -- As Mike Short would say "Ah".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home