Monday, April 24, 2006

IMPRODOME 4/21/06

Echoes of Diana DePasquale reverberate with resonance of majesty. Where are you Diana? Are you near? Are you far? Can you feel us where you are? IMPRODOME. SANDRA BULLOCK. " You're like the coolest stranger I ever met." "We were having sex when I said that." BLUE BONNETT. "Maybe we can send you back to China." "Did you ask him what his real name is, or did you name him like a slave?" URBAN DAZE. Verlon, Ernie, and Me. ELECTRIC ROD. "These guys can feel the music in their hearts." CONFLICT OF INTEREST. "I told him if you can put up with me, you can put up with anything." RELATIVE COOL. "I've been in love with you, don't you get that?" WHITES OF THEIR EYES. "That was the grossest scene in a movie." QUEEN BOPPA. "I am not comfortable with being naked, like you are." THE MEOWS. "What a way to die." "You look pretty enough for somebody to masturbate over."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home